New in Version 1.6.1:
– Added Manually Selecting Language Preferences in Preferences
– Enhanced Tempo Change +/- Control When Keeped Down, Including Original Feature Recovery Options
– Different Errors Repairs and Updates
From previous version 1.6:
– Added a new note perspective on the analysis page to view the tuning in a standard music notation format
– Improved immediate history scroll back on Analysis waveform plot, can now see Past 60 seconds with sound when freezing and playing back (with loop points). Can squeeze to zoom, or enter the player head by pressing / drag near the top of the plot. This also works when playing previously recorded audio files.
– Added to German, French, Spanish, Chinese translation (along with updated Japanese)
– Added 8/8, 11/8 and 4/8 meters
– Added Viola da Gamba tunings
] – Added Mountatin Dulcimer tunings
– Now stereo input if connected to stereo input.
– Added Alternatives in Prefs to Show Smiley and Thinking Faces
– New accelerando / ritardando support in metronome presets. See the revised pace part of the preset editing tool. New tempo modes include no change, fixed, gradual (which lets you set start and end pace) and relative (which adjusts +/- a particular BPM from the previous one).
– Added additional preset sequencing option "Single". The Toggle button for sequencing the meeting is now 3-way. Off, Sequence All, and Sequence Single. The new mode remains on the preset preset, but performs the bar number and some tempo changes, and if the loop is off, it stops or if the loop is on, it will repeat, including any tempo changes.
– Now has the option to set a preset start and end for sequencing over (instead of just the entire list), long press a preset button (when in sequence mode) for alternatives.
– Added preset number and measure number to metronome preset lists to facilitate creation sequences or settlists
– The Tapping on Metronome "List" button on the main page now opens the preset group list on iPhone. Long-pressing it brings up the current group (what it used to do when printed normally).
– Double-click presets on the main page brings up popup editor all the time, long press when in auto preview mode brings setup menu to set the preset as range start or end or clear range (or edit).
– Added combine preset groups function when in option mode to create new groups from multiple existing ones.
– Layout changes in the main metronome page (and drop-down menu) to make it easier to use one hand on iPhone.
– New pop-up slider / Metronome tempo control by holding down +/- pace buttons. Standard for slider, try the wheel by swapping an alternative in the metronome prefs.
– Fixed issue where the metronome was quiet with some Bluetooth speakers.
– Fixed visual metronome with / 1 meter
– Fixed import of Airdrop presets, etc. To work even when the tuner is not running
– Import metronome presets with an identical name as an existing one now get unique name
– Fixed issue where preset groups could not be exported due to their name
– Prevent full swapping to delete preset groups (to prevent accidental deletion)
– The fixed menu menu is stuck in the preset editor
– Fixed count-in related issues