Tower is a Git client for OS X that makes Git easy and efficient. Users benefit from the elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that allows them to enjoy Git's full power.
Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, many actions can be performed by drag and drop, and errors can easily be enchanted. Advanced users can increase productivity with features like single line, sub-module, or file history.
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Sub-module support
- Git-lfs support
- Blame view
- Single line staging ]
- Cherry Picking
- Waste Bunker / Lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server, and Rhodecode Integration
- Support for Bitbucket Team Accounts
- Full Screen and Retina Monitors
- Many powerful drag and drop features include braid, rebase, push / pull to / from remote control, search stash, create new file, etc.
- Quick Actions: You can now use the "Quick Actions" dialog to merge and restore reminders.
- A problem with calling "Open in Terminal" script.
- A crash when you open the Activity Window.
- Visual glitches in the "Merge" view.
- A refreshing image problem in the Image Diff view when you change files in some cases.
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download Now ]]>