TypeIt4Me expands your abbreviations while typing and works in all applications, not just one. It also lets you define meaningful abbreviations, so you can write them naturally, as part of your writing, without remembering – or for – obscure ^ xyz combinations. And now, thanks to Apple, which limits its limitations, both Mac App Store and direct sales versions of TypeIt4Me are now allowed to offer iCloud synchronization.
When entering text into your Mac by typing it on the keyboard, TypeIt4Me can help you do it faster and more accurately. First you define a number of abbreviations and the full text entries they represent, so you see the Mac expand them on the fly even when you continue to write!
Training and upgrade licenses are also available.
- The Insert menu has a new "Date language" option for multilingual users. When defining data clips that calculate and spell out the day and / or month (for example, Tuesday, July 1
- Fixes an error that in some cases will prevent the extension of an excerpt containing an image that is preset and followed by text content.
- Special inserted tabs now work properly in both clean and formatted formatted snippets.
- Where there are several instances of date mathematics found in a single excerpt, each now will be executed correctly in turn instead of the first formula used on all subsequent instances.
- Existing clipboard content is now properly restored
- Restores an error that in some cases will cause TypeIt4Me to crash regularly if run along Alfred when certain workflows are invoked.
- Restores the ability to press the minus button to delete multiple selected clippings at once. .
- Reset the point-and-click display type string when multiple excerpts are selected so that the same menu skill can be used again for a group of clippings in
- Corrects the background color of the "Add an Excerpt" edit box in dark mode when system agent colors are colored.
- Fixes an error that will cause special inset carriage returns not work when you expand rich text extracts. is set to graphite.
- Clips that contain multiple instances of embedded (nested) scraps now expand correctly.
- Cursor positioning in synthetic snippets works again.
- The abbreviation field no longer accepts spaces.
- It is now possible to store changes in the fields Abbreviation and Label without first having to move to the main edit content edit field.
- Extension of an empty rich piece of text does not crash TypeIt4Me.
- The leading character of an excerpt expanded in the Safari search / web address line is no longer duplicated.
- Fixes a smaller translation monitor in the FR location that left a translated English text string visible.
- ] Extra pre-cooked (m / d / y) and (mm / dd / yy) options in Insert> Date menu
- New pre-cooked 12-hour clock timestamp with AM / PM- suffix in the Insert menu> Time
- Dedicated radio button for Dropbox and Google Disk has been removed from Sync settings. Use of synchronized scraps stored in a folder with Dropbox or Google Drive is still supported, but these sync services are embedded in the "Other …" option. Just show the TypeIt4Me location of the Dropbox / Google Drive folder you want to use. If you already use one of these services with TypeIt4Me, you do not need to do anything, just keep going as normal (you will notice that the path to your folder is now displayed under the "Other .." option.)
- OS X 10.9 or later
Download Now ]]>