uncOver is a new electra jailbreak option just released for all iOS versions from iOS 11 to iOS 11.4 Beta 3. Yes, for those users who have been struggling to jailbreaking their iOS 11.4b 3. They can Now switch from Electra and use unc0ver jailbreak to easily get cydia.
This is another toolbox, tool called uncOver for iOS 11.2 – 114 beta 3 and you can install it on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Also supports iPhone X.
How to download and install it on iPhone and iPad.
unc0ver iPA is an alternative to Electra Jailbreak published months ago. A replacement for iOS 11-11.4 Beta 3 . Developed by pwn20wnd and Sam Bingner .
This new Toolkit gives you better flawless cydia, more tweaks, stability and compatibility. Plus success in less effort. Here are the main features.
IOS Jailbreak Support:
unc0ver is compatible with all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices running the following iOS firmware.
Download unv0ver iPA files from the links below.
First Read This
when done And you have installed the iPA file.
Follow this step-by-step method:
- Open the installed toolbar, the app from the home screen. And touch the Jalibreak Button.
- Wait for the exploitation. The tool will now perform operation on the device. To get root access.
- You will see "Utilize … (1/48)" on the screen, etc. Wait now to complete.
- Done, you have completed the process.
Now you can open it from the Home screen and install necessary tweaks and packages.
OPTIONAL SETTINGS AND UTILITIES
There are certain options and tools provided with this iPA. You need to understand them to enable or disable them. Most of the options are mostly useless for your needs. But you can also access more features.
Here are the optional settings and tools:
- Load tweaks – Enables substrate mode.
- Last Daemons – ] Enables daemon.
- Dump APTicket – Dumper on board.
- Update Icon Cache – Updates Icon Buffer. Enable this if an app icon is missing from the home screen.
- Disable automatic updates – Disables automatic updates over the air.
- Disable App revokes – Disables the app
- Overwrite Boot Nonce – Overwrites boot nonce.
- Export core task port (unsafe) – Exports the core project port.
- Kernel exploit – Selects the core business.
- Boot Nonce – Displays the boot page of your device.
- Expiry – Displays the expiration period of the jailbreak app certificate. If you sign the app using your certificate, the expiration date will be seven days. For business certificates from signing services or app installers, your app will remain logged in for a year (365 days).
- Restart – Reboots device.
- Share diagnostic data ] – Sharing diagnostic data with developers, helping them fix errors and errors.
- Open Cydia – Launches Cydia. This option is useful if Cydia is missing from the home screen.
- Get Technical Support – Open the jailbreak Discord server.
- Check After Update – Check Updates Released by Developer.
That's all. If you need help in case. Leave a comment. We respond in a short period of time. Hope you like the jailbreak. If so, please share this post with your friends.