We saw an update for the iOS 12-based Chimera jailbreak tool earlier today, and like clockwork, it appears that Pwn20wnd has released a few updates for also unknown jailbreak for iOS 11 and 12.  Pwn20wnd announced the updates a few minutes ago via Twitter and as it appears, unc0ver v3.4.2 is now the latest release available to the public. Unc0ver v4.3.2 was released just after v4.3.1:
Citing the official change logs on Pwn20wnd's GitHub page, unc0ver versions 4.3.1 and 4.3 .2 incorporate the following changes:
07/25/2019 – v3.4.1 was released for production with the following changes:
– Fix sandbox switching errors when using the non-SockPuppet recoveries  – Add to SockPort 1.5 Utilization of @jakeajames for A7-A9X Devices (Reliability: ~ 95% from Comprehensive Tests)
– Disable the SockPuppet Utilization on the A7-A7X due to Reliability Problems
– Add iOS 12.3 ~ b1 Support for jailbreak (Verified working on iPhone 5s)
– Solve a theoretical reliability error with the SockPuppet
07/25/2019 – v3.4.2 was released for production with the following changes:
– Solve the SockPuppet core effect that does not appear on A8-A8X devices
From what we In addition, the main takeaways from these updates are support for iOS 12.3 beta and some utilize shuffling on certain device and firmware combinations to ensure better reliability in general. The latest issue apparently solves a problem where the Sock Puppet utilization would not appear as an alternative to A8-A8X devices.
If you use a previous version of unc0ver jailbreak, we recommend downloading and distributing v3 .4.2 as early as possible. As always, you can download the latest version of unc0ver from Pwn20wnd's official GitHub site, and you can follow the steps outlined in our detailed tutorial if you've never been imprisoned with unc0ver before.
Have you noticed an increase in the reliability of the jailbreak page, do you use the latest version of unc0ver? Please let us know in the comments below.