Unity provides a stable and scalable platform for creating catchy content. Content that is efficient to create and works on both low and high hardware.
- Unity is the only Mac-based high-end game development tool that features a stylish pro-app GUI, non-friction workflow and state-of-the-art technical features such as expandable graphics, great particle effects, high-optimized scripting, Ageia physX Engine, skinned character animation and ragdolls, and to create standalone games for Mac and Windows (and Dashboard Widgets and web plugins).
- Unity is a 3D game editor that will feature one of the most advanced gaming engines out there. Packed with power, it is built to meet the demands of next generation game developers.
- Automatic real estate imports, prefab and ultra-fast game modification interruptions while assembling and testing your game help maintain creative flow. Capital production was never so fast before. The editor connects all the powerful features of the engine intuitively.
Note: The downloadable file is an installer that installs the application when it is opened.
- 2D: Fixed rendering for edges on Spriteshape sometimes does not happen when building on PS4. (1156882, 1164163)
- Android: Fixed UnityWebRequest flawed due to malformed cookie. (1153466)
- Editing: Fast Play Mode Tint is not removed when Play mode cannot be set due to compiler error. (1141886, 1156448)
- Editing: Solved editor crash when using EditorStyles.WordWrappedLabel inside a swap group. (1136303, 1138815)
- Graphics: Fixed crash in Material :: SetFloat after you called Graphics.Blit () due to missing BlitTexArraySlice shader. (1163080, 1163764)
- Graphics: Fixed for textile flow crash Quality level.
- MacOS 10.12 or later
- Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) features
Download now ]]>