[prMac.com] Odessa, Ukraine – Ben Software today announced the launch of SecuritySpy 5.2.5, an update to the premier multi-camera video surveillance software for Mac. With smart motion detection powered by artificial intelligence, flexible recording features, remote monitoring via browser or iOS app, and an intuitive user interface, SecuritySpy is ideal for all CCTV applications, from large professional installations to small home systems. Version 5.2.5 adds the ability to advanced search captured footage for events such as the movement of people and vehicles in specific areas of each camera’s video feed.
“This update represents our ongoing commitment to maintaining top-quality macOS NVR software and responding to customer feedback,”
SecuritySpy supports almost all network cameras on the market, including the popular Axis, Cisco, Dahua, Canon, Amcrest, Hikvision, Vivotek, and Zavio series. SecuritySpy has advanced AI-powered motion detection, which can be used to trigger recordings, as well as email alerts, audible alerts, iOS push alerts and peripherals. The built-in secure web server allows remote monitoring of live streams and captured recordings from the Internet, using any browser or our SecuritySpy app for iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
The main features of SecuritySpy are as follows:
* Supports all major brands of IP camera as well as ONVIF compatible cameras
* Well-designed user interface and automatic camera detection for easy setup
* AI-powered smart motion and object detection for accurate shooting
* Efficient software design enables a Mac to handle a large number of cameras
* Built-in secure web server for remote monitoring and administration
* Automatic DDNS, port forwarding and SSL / TLS certificate generation for easy network setup
* Flexible scheduling options for recording at specific times of the day or week
* Browser function for synchronized multi-camera playback and AI-powered object search
* Supports all industry standard media formats (H.265, H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG, AAC)
* Hardware-accelerated video compression and decompression for low CPU usage
* Companion iOS and tvOS apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
* Alerts including alerts, email, scripts and iOS Push alerts
* Pan / Tilt / Zoom (PTZ) support using virtual joystick
* Secure backup of recordings from the site
* Integration with home automated systems such as Indigo and Control4
* Supports non-IP cameras such as built-in cameras, USB webcams and Blackmagic devices
Prices and availability:
Prices are in British Pounds, Euros or US Dollars and depend on the number of cameras used, from GBP 29.90 (approximately USD $ 40) for a single camera license, to GBP 649.00 (approximately USD $ 890) for an unlimited camera permission. SecuritySpy 5.2.5 requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
SecuritySpy can be tested for 30 days before purchase, without demo restrictions.
Ben Software Ltd is an independent software development house that focuses on providing high quality video related software to the Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2000-2020 Ben Software. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and / or other countries.
Facebook profile: View