We've covered many Watch-specific apps before, including the popular Twitter client Chirp and Reddit client NanoReddit. With rumors of a stand-alone App Store coming to Watch with watchOS 6, these types of apps may be even more common. One such app that has just received a significant update is UrbanWatch, which is a full-fledged Urban Dictionary client for Apple Watch, and publishes version 2.0 today.
The app supports many features of the Urban Dictionary website, including "word of the day", random words and searches. The app also offers a one-time 99 ¢ purchase that unlocks the ability to store specific words and share them with friends.
The developer, Archer Gardiner-Sheridan, a 1
UrbanWatch 2.0 release notes:
- Added icons to menu entries (watchOS app)
- Redesigned IOS app
- You can now save words to be displayed later (In-App Purchase)  Saved words sync with the new iOS app so you can share them with friends!
- New app icons for iOS and watchOS!  Added modular little complication (more coming soon)
- Added app launch image for iOS
- Icon icon now appears in iOS app
- Load animations into today's words, random words and Search screens.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: