Maybe I should change the title. How about " How to monitor babies from almost anywhere ." We are not far from the day when cameras are everywhere, where Big Brother looks at all the time. Where we can see what we want at any time.
Today's latest iPhone and iPad record 4K HDR video. Wi-Fi camcorder captures everything around us; from the police to shops for traffic to our children. Children? I'm not talking FaceTime. Put the right app on an old Mac, iPhone or iPad so you can monitor your home while you are at home or not at home. Think Cloud Baby Monitor.
If digital cameras are everywhere these days, why not use them for good use and, 1
Think of this as FaceTime without first calling. Cloud Baby Monitor is packed and priced just about right. Look at everything it does.
- Video Baby Monitor – Enjoy live video and high quality audio for your baby on your home WiFi network.
- Unlimited range – Enjoy the same video and sound of the same quality when you need to leave your house. Works over 3G, 4G LTE or other WiFi networks connected to the internet.
- Noise And Motion Alerts – Get all the child's activities with noise and motion alerts. The alerts are automatically pushed to your Apple Watch.
- White Noise & Lullabies – Soothe your baby with built-in popular lullabies and white sounds. Create your own playlists with lullabies and white sounds from your iTunes library.
- Talk To Baby – Soothe your baby anywhere in your house. When both parents monitor, each of them can talk to the baby independently.
- Multi Parent – Monitor your baby simultaneously from multiple devices.
- Multi Child – Monitor more children from a parent unit at the same time.
Think of Baby Baby Monitor as three components. Child Unit – a unit with camera; iPhone, iPad or Mac. Parent unit – another device connected to the internet to monitor a child unit; Mac, iPhone, iPad, Watch, Apple TV.
Now you have a program that can be installed on an older iDevice (must of course have a FaceTime camera) to monitor your home, baby, kids, nanny, teens, et al. It is like the alarm alarm system for the bell, but for inside the home and especially for the aforementioned children, but equally useful on the road. The built-in alert system works almost immediately because of the motion sensor.
Of course, it does not require much work to see how it can be used for other purposes.