Like this app Be the first to add to a collection!
Create a collection by bringing together complementary apps that have a common theme or purpose,
Create a Collection Vendetta Online is a massively multiplayer game that allows thousands of players to interact as the pilots of spaceships in a fixed universe. Users can build their characters in any direction they desire, becoming rich captains of industry, military heroes, or outlaws. A fast-paced, real-time "twitch" style combat model gives intense action, coupled with the backdrop of RPG gameplay in a massive online galaxy. Three major player factions form a delicate balance of power, with several NPC factions creating situations of economic struggle, political intrigue and conflict. The completely persistent universe and detailed storyline add to the depth of immersion, resulting in a unique online experience.
Free download, no trial, no personal information or credit card required.
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 1.8.441, the developer states that this is version 1.8.491
- Hive Queen escorts ("Retinue") will now aggro properly when you attack the Queen , or when you attack any respective escort. We may further bump their aggression, but now we're just trying to fix the problem
- General issues with NPCs "running away" after being attacked should now be resolved.
- Again, we're looking to add more interesting behavior, but right now this is just intended to "make sure we've known the issues" before changing things further
] VO 1.8.491, last week included:
- Added 64bit support for Android, requires App Store update
- Fixed crash on exit for Android when enabled and disabled
- It's been the most exciting (like 64bit Android), but we've had some external deadlines that needed to be included, like Google mandating a hard requirement for 64-bit Android apps in August. Normally, something that would be useful for us, but because of an external library requirement, it became something that required a bit more time and planning to come together
- We intend to push a variety of mobile updates about the next month, bringing the mobile versions "up to date" for another length of time, while also hopefully streamlining the introductory experiences for new players, as well as rolling out a lot of engine improvements to mobile
- side developments that more directly impact gameplay, which are slated for the near term. All in all we hope to see a few different areas of content updated or improved in the near future. Stay tuned!