] VMware Fusion and Fusion Pro virtualization software to run Windows, Linux and other systems on a Mac without reboot. The latest version includes full support for Windows 10, MacOS Mojave and the latest Macs, including 18-core iMac Pro and MacBook Pro with 6-core Intel i9 CPU. VMware Fusion Support DirectX 10.1 and Enhanced Metal Graphics Rendering Engine. The virtual machine platform also delivers full 64-bit support with up to 16 vCPUs, up to 3072 MB of graphics memory, 64 GB of RAM, and an 8 TB hard drive for a single virtual machine.
- Support has been added for the following operating systems as a guest.
- Windows 1
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server, Version 1809
- Windows 1
- This release contains bug fixes and security updates.
- VMware Fusion contains a vulnerability in the virtual network devices that can allow a guest to execute code on the host. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the CVE-2018-6983 identifier to this problem. See VMSA-2018-0030 for more information.
- Mac OS 10.11 or later
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- 750 MB free disk space for VMware Fusion and at least 5 GB for each virtual machine
- Operating system setup media (disk or disk image) for a virtual machine  Download Now ]]>