The UFC is changing things just a bit for the last Fight Night event. This UFC Fight Night will be in the afternoon, with a lunch start for the Prelims action. Instead of just the streaming service ESPN +, this UFC Fight Night will be on ESPN. There are still options for CordCutters to stream Covington vs. Lawler in UFC Fight Night without cable.
UFC Fight Night Covington vs. Lawler airs live from the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ on Saturday, August 3rd. This Fight Night is broadcast exclusively on ESPN, with Prelims starting at noon east and then taking over the motherboard at 3 PM Eastern.
Colby Covington (1
Robbie "Ruthless" Lawler (28-13) is a longtime star of MMA, and a former UFC Welterweight titleholder. He won the belt in a against Johny Hendricks, in a rematch of the battle for the vacant title. After losing the title to Tyron Woodley in July 2016, Lawler has gone 1-2 and dropped to 11th place. Lawler mostly lets his kick boxing skills speak for him. Covington has tried to pull Lawler into a war of words ahead of this match, but so far Lawler has ignored the bait.
Stream Covington vs. Lawler in UFC Fight Night
With this UFC Fight Night on ESPN's main channel, the only legal way to stream Covington against Lawler is to use a live streaming service. Here is the story of the band on your options. Sling TV offers the lowest regular price, but the other services offer a variety of free trials.
Sling TV – Sling Orange
- Cost: $ 25 a month after the first month for $ 15
- Watch Sling TV at: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG, Samsung or Vizio smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- Local Channels on Sling TV: NBC and Fox on Sling Blue. Local on demand streams at Sling Orange. Find your local channels here.
- UFC Fight Night on Sling TV: The Sling Orange package includes ESPN, and is an inexpensive way to stream this UFC Fight Night
Sling TV has a wide variety of channel pack options for CordCutters. Sling also has one of the lowest base prices among live streaming services. The Sling Orange schedule has ESPN, so it's your ticket to Covington vs. Lawler. With support for almost all streaming devices and smart TVs, it's no surprise. Sling TV is the largest live TV streaming service right now
More about Sling TV:
Try Sling TV
Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $ 45 a month after one week of free trial
- Watch Hulu on: Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, browsers
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and others. Find your local channels here.
- UFC Fight Night on Hulu – ESPN arrives on base Hulu Live TV schedule.
Hulu and Hulu with Live TV combine a complete catalog of shows and original content, such as Harlots and an entire slate of sports and local channels. Standard Hulu with the Live TV package includes ESPN, with Covington vs. Lawler. Hulu has almost five dozen live channels available, plus the possibility of a variety of premium additions.
More about Hulu with Live TV:
Try Hulu With Live TV
PlayStation Vue – Access Plan  Cost: $ 50 a month after a free trial
PlayStation Vue is an easy to understand live TV service. It has a cable-like interface and experience, and offers level plans for those who want more channels. This week's UFC Fight Night is on ESPN, which is part of every Vue plan, so whatever you choose will work.
More about PlayStation Vue:
Try PlayStation Vue
AT&T TV Now – Plus Plan  Cost: $ 50 a month after a free trial
AT&T TV Now was until recently called DirecTV Now. The service has a new set of plans, many of which include HBO content at the base price. The Plus Plan also has ESPN, which means it has what it takes
More about AT&T TV now:
Try AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $ 50 a month after a free trial
- Watch YouTube TV at: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung, LG, HiSense or Vizio smart TVs, Chromecast, iOS and Android
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- UFC Fight Night on YouTube TV: (Be sure to mention the channels and specific plan if needed)
YouTube TV keeps things simple with just a live channel plan. The service also offers premium channels to add, and almost all local channels including PBS stations are coming soon. YouTube TV also includes ESPN, so subscribers can watch Covington vs. Lawler on Saturday.
More on YouTube TV:
Try YouTube TV
Here is the schedule for this UFC Fight Night:
- Prelims Noon Eastern on ESPN
- Motherboard 15:00 Eastern on ESPN
- Post Show: 6 pm on ESPN +
Once you've chosen the best way to stream ESPN and watch this UFC Fight Night, you can be pumped to the main event. Check out this video of Robbie Lawler's top five knockouts.
The UFC Fight Night card, which is always changeable, is as follows:
- Colby Covington, (14-1) vs. Robbie Lawler (28-13)
- Jim Miller, (30-13) vs. Clay Guida (35-15)
- Joaquim Silva, (11-2) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (10-2)
- Trevin Giles, (11-1) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (28-11)
- Scott Holtzman, (12-3) vs. Dong Hyun Ma (16-9-3)
- Darko Stošić, (13-2) vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu (6-1)
- Mickey Gall, (5-2) vs. Salim Touahri (10-3)
- Antonina Shevchenko, (7-1) vs. Lucie Pudilová (8- 4)
- Jordan Espinosa, (14-5) vs. Matt Schnell (13-4)
- Lauren Murphy, (10-4) vs. Mara Romero Borella (12-5)
- Cláudio Silva, (13-1) vs. Cole Williams (11-1)
- Miranda Granger, (6-0) vs. Hannah Goldy (5-0)
We can earn a commission for purchases by using our links. Learn more.