Webex lag (formerly Spark) is an app for continuous teamwork with video meetings, group messaging, file sharing and white boarding.
Start a meeting with a single tap.
- Anyone who uses Webex Teams can start a meeting with the push of a button. No longer waiting for the hosts to start the meeting. Join anywhere and can change device seamlessly. And keep the conversation going after the meeting.
Never miss a message.
- Don’t let time-sensitive emails get lost in a crowded inbox. Get it done now with secure group messaging in Webex Teams. Send important information via direct and team messages, where they can be read and responded to immediately ̵[ads1]1; or flagged for follow-up later. It’s easy to keep track of conversations – all your messages are stored in the same place where you meet.
Share files with anyone at any time.
- File sharing in one room is quick and easy. And the files you receive are neatly organized, searchable and stored right next to all your communications, so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. Especially when you need to share them in meetings.
Show. Do not tell.
- Sometimes a quick sketch explains an idea better than words. Whiteboard or drawing on your phone or device, and share the interactive drawing in chat. Keep repeating whether you are in a live meeting or not.
- With some of the most advanced security in the collaboration industry, you know that data, calls and files are always protected.
Resolved the following issues when using Webex Teams meetings:
- When your local device was connected to a meeting and you connected the device using Webex Teams, you could not properly attend the meeting from Webex Teams. However, you could not call or share the screen without logging out of the app.
- When your administrator turned on the internal recall conference, you could not select Call me for audio for a meeting.
- When you tried to join a meeting that was full, you did not see the correct message.
Resolved the following issue when using Calling in Webex Teams (Webex Calling):
- When you entered the PIN to retrieve voice messages, you heard two tones for each digit you entered.
- Voicemail icons, such as Play and Delete, did not appear and forced you to call your voicemail system to listen to and manage your voicemail.
- Your status continued to show that you were in a call even after a call was ended.
- The divert setting was not maintained between desktop and mobile apps.
- Incoming calls were duplicated in your call log under both the All and Missed tabs, whether you answered the call or not.
Resolved the following issue when using Calling in Webex Teams (Unified CM):
- Webex Teams will request the expiration of the token, even if the update token had not actually expired.
- You were unable to complete a transfer after entering the name of the person you want to transfer the call to.
- When searching for someone to call, you were unable to call from the search results if the listings started with a number.
- macOS 10.12 or later