Apple today released the fifth developer beta iOS 13, tvOS 13 and iPadOS 13. These updates come just under two weeks after the release of beta 4, and include several notable changes.
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip  Apple is expected to release iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 to the public in September. Since we never release that release, we should expect each beta to include fewer major changes. Instead, Apple will focus on bug fixes, performance and optimization of battery life and other improvements under the hood.
Curious about what Apple's most important software versions will do for your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and Mac? Get 9to5Mac's coverage below:
What's new in iOS 13 beta 5?
- In iPadOS 13, you can now adjust the icon density on the Home screen. This means you can choose between a 4 × 5 grid of apps, or a 6 × 5 grid of apps.
- The "Automations" tab in the shortcuts app has been removed; it is unclear whether this is temporary or whether Apple no longer expects to release the feature in iOS 13. (Update: Shortcuts dev says it is temporary )
- There are new achievements for Move Target in the Activity app, over 1000 destinations
– Rubén Fernández (@RubenApps) July 29, 2019
- The redesigned binding HUD now includes haptic feedback when you slide ( Thanks, Tim !)
- New smaller cursor option for mouse support on iPadOS 13 (Thanks, Steven!)
- New wallpapers in Home App