To use the popular WhatsApp messaging service on iPad or Mac, you must use the web interface or the diluted Mac app. That can change if a reliable leak is correct by saying that both iPad and Mac apps are being worked on.
It is less than ideal to use the web interface, not least because it is a device for device constraint.
This means that if you switch from one browser to another, or switch devices, you will need to reconnect and authenticate.
But that nightmare may end with WABetainfo saying that WhatsApp is getting ready to launch new native iPad and Mac apps after years of users asking for just that to happen.
WhatsApp is developing a new system to allow using the same WhatsApp account on multiple devices at the same time!
Using the new multi-platform system means you will be able to use:
- Your most important WhatsApp account on iPad (when the app will be available) without uninstalling it from your iPhone.
- The same WhatsApp account on iOS and Android devices.
- WhatsApp on your computer is (without the need for an Internet connection on your phone) using the UWP app (this is one of the reasons I started developing it).
It is not easy to get hard details about the apps, and dealing with the end-to-end encryption that WhatsApp is known for, and users require, will be a big test for the app's machine . However, just the fact that all this is in progress is good news.
You may also want to check out:
- Download iOS 12.4 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 12.4 Final release notes, Changelog and features you need to know about
- Download iOS 13 Beta 4 IPSW links, OTA profile along with iPadOS 13 Beta 4
- iOS 13 Beta 4 profile file download without UDID / Developer account, such is  iOS 13 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3 Download Release Date Expected
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad Thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Connectors and Install on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can Follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep up to date with all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.
Like this post on Facebook