WiFi Explorer will scan, locate and troubleshoot wireless networks. It can quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlaps, or configuration issues that may affect the connectivity and performance of your wireless home or office.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates and much more.
- Suitable for home, small office or corporate networks
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands and 20, 40, 80 and 1
- Works with IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac networks
- Comprehensive help documentation
- Signal-to-noise (SNR) signal quality ratings
- Accurate conversion from dBm to percent (%) for easier analysis and optimization
- Detailed description of information elements (IE) d of advanced troubleshooting access point
- Export calculations and network details to CSV file format
- Save results for later review and analysis
- Discovery of access point names (if supported)
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Selectable and sortable columns
- Adjustable graph times  Fast Filtering
- Customizable colors for easy tracking of specific networks
- Full Screen Mode
- Added support for macOS Catalina 10.15 (Beta).
- Added the ability to display the vendor logo next to the name (when available).
- Added "Show text only" option for columns.
- Other errors fix and adjust the user interface.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- A Mac with built-in Wi-Fi; external Wi-Fi adapters not supported
Download now ]]>