WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer and adds a set of features that make it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary reviews, to help design and validate wireless network installations, and to identify channel conflicts, overlaps, poor signal quality, and other issues that may affect the connection or performance of your home, office or business. . wireless network.
- Passive and Directed Scan Mode
- Spectrum Analysis Integration
- Custom Filters
- Remote Sensor Support
- Support for Network with Hidden SSIDs
- Additional Colonized Information
- Additional Colon Information for scan results
- Dark and light themes
- Added support for macOS Catalina 1
- Added the option to display the vendor logo next to its name (when available).
- Added "Show text only" option for columns.
- Other errors fix and adjust the user interface.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Built-in Wi-Fi (external Wi-Fi adapters not supported)