Accessory maker Zagg launched its robust keyboard case for the new iPad mini 5.
Protective keyboard case shields your precious Apple tablet from accidental drops with a mix of different materials containing stainless steel, hardened plastic and rubber that has resulted in a MIL-STD 810G military character.
According to Zagg, the case provides fall protection in up to 6.6 feet.
An adjustable cradle hinge allows you to choose between several viewing angles when using the tablet in the media position. A built-in keyboard pair wirelessly with your iPad mini 5 using Bluetooth.
The keyboard has portable style keywords and is easily detachable, allowing you to switch between writing and enjoying media in an instant. A built-in rechargeable battery is rated for two years.
Key figures include:
- Maximum impact protection, corner damage and up to 6.6 feet using four layers of stainless steel, polycarbonate and rubber.
- Durable design features, an adjustable cradle hinge to allow consumers multiple safe viewing angles, as well as a detachable keyboard for varying work settings.
- Prolonged, rechargeable battery gives users up to two years between charges along
- Backlit, portable style keys that come in 7 different colors to allow easy and comfortable writing, even under low light conditions.
- Bluetooth pairing secures the keyboard pairs instantly with the iPad mini 5.
If you are planning to take the iPad mini-5 slots this summer, or just need a durable children's keypad, consider this robust Zagg keyboard. 
The company specializes in consumer electronics and handheld protection covers, so be sure to check out their website for their complete offerings.
The Zagg Rugged Book Keyboard for the iPad mini 5 is now available from Zagg for $ 130.